Friday, November 27, 2009

Hi all!

I'm a raging fashion addict and I cannot have enough of it. I want to establish my own lifestyle brand some day and I'm inspired by Rajesh Pratap Singh and Raghavendra Rathore back home and internationally I'm in love with Lanvin and Marc Jacobs. Alexander McQueen scares me a little, but in the best possible way. And personally, I think no one can cut a dress like Valentino. And finally, Jean Charles de Castelbajac is uber funky. Not forgetting Manish Arora, his might not be my kind of sensibility but he knows how to work his stuff. When Katy Perry and Lady Gaga wear your clothes, you know you've arrived.
This blog essentially is a fashion blog but not a conventional one where I'll upload pictures of runway shows and Celebrities, it's going to be my journey through fashion and my sudden spurts of creativity(?), I promise to make it interesting and I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment